At Magnanimo & Dean, LLP, we are strong advocates for workers. We handle class action claims against employers who commit wage and hour violations, including claims involving the misclassification of employees as exempt who should be entitled to overtime pay as nonexempt employees. We handle wage and hour class action lawsuits, including:
- Misclassification of professionals, executives or administrators
- Misclassification of inside or outside salespersons
- Misclassification of employees as independent contractors
- Failure to pay overtime at the correct rate
- Meal and rest break violations
- Claims for unpaid off-the-clock work
- Claims for other unpaid wages
Attorney Frank A. Magnanimo has been selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers since 2011 in the labor and employment field. Due to our experience and expertise in these matters, we have a strong record of results:
- We recovered $1.2 million on behalf of a group of sales demonstrators in a case involving misclassification and unpaid expenses.
- We recovered $1.65 million on behalf of a group of security guards in a case involving misclassification and unpaid expenses.
- We recovered $1.3 million on behalf of a group of warehouse workers in a case involving meal break violations and inaccurate wage statements
- We recovered $6 million on behalf of a number of nurses in a case involving misclassification and unpaid overtime.
- We recovered $3 million on behalf of warehouse workers in a case involving meal break violations.
Our attorneys have gone up against industry giants. No case is too complex for our skilled trial lawyers. If your employer has violated your rights, let us put our experience to work for you.